venerdì 31 dicembre 2010

Journey into Spirituality



I have written many books and articles on Spirituality. Only one book appeared in English (Koinonia. Spirituality and Theology of the Growth of Religious Community, Claritians Publications, Quezon City 1999, 354 pp; New City Press, New York, 2001), however quite a number of articles have been translated into English; the majority of them published in the magazine “Charisms in Unity.” I also give talks in that language during Meetings on Interreligious Dialogue with Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims and Traditional Religions. I decided to collect only some of them.
The range of my writings concern Theology of Religious Life, Spirituality, Holy Scripture. The authors who have most inspired me are Saint Eugene de Mazenod, the Founder of my community, the Missionaries Oblates of Marie Immaculate, and Chiara Lubich, the Founder of the Movement of Focolare. For the latter, Chiara has helped me to read the varying charisms from the prospective of the Spirituality of Communion. In this little book, I gathered various articles concerning this Spirituality of Communion.
The present collection is not a formal book. The sources are almost entirely drawn from Italian works. Should one be interested in these references, I would be happy to provide them: ciardif@gmail.com.
To read the book click - per leggere il testo: here-qui

1 commento:

  1. Dear Fr. Fabio, thank you again for speeking to us at our Day of Relection in January. Your talk taken from your book Journey into Spirituality deeply touched me. Thank you for making the book available on your blog. I have been using it for meditation and am enjoying it immensely. (I'm also enjoying the rest of your blog, too.)
    One in Chiara,
    Arleen Harrison, San Antonio, TX

    RispondiElimina